Friday, December 7, 2012

Tropical Traditions Review !!

I Love to Cook!! I cook almost every night of the week! So I was incredibly excited to receive a sample of Tropical Traditions  Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil to try out! I used the Gold label to make pie crusts and as a substitute for Crisco in a few of my Thanksgiving dishes including on and under the skin of my turkey instead of butter!  Everyone loved the Pie and the skin on my Turkey came out much the same as it would have with the butter. I like that the coconut oil smells and has a slight flavor of Coconuts that it is Solid at room temp and that it melts at a lower temp than crisco so it is very versatile. I have even used it as a moisturizer and for my sons chapped lips! I intend on using it for a lot of other kitichen and beaut jobs and I expect to have consistent results! Really it is exotic and healthy and great everyone should try it !!! Here is a video on where it comes from
 Please visit Tropical tradtions to get your own jar and to discover other wonderful products!!!




Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to try, I am under no obligation to offer a review possitive or otherwise, I have kept and used this product for several weeks and my opinions on it are uninfluenced in anyway by Tropical Traditions 

No comments:

Post a Comment